join our team
indoor cycling instructor
We are always interested in meeting new people! Please send resume and headshot to email@example.com.
What are we looking for?
Passion! A commitment to health and wellness and to sharing your gifts and knowledge with others! We want to see you LIGHT UP the room...show us your magic! Also - attention to detail, great form, solid rhythm and comfort on the mic.
We are committed to the success of our teachers through training, promotion, competitive pay and fantastic incentives.
• Must have a dynamic and outgoing personality and be comfortable and confident in front of a room.
• Ability to design classes that are deliberately planned, safe, motivating, and provide modifications for all fitness levels.
• Provide the highest quality of customer service at ALL times.
• Strong social media presence.
• Responsible with timing and communication.
• At least 6 months experience teaching indoor cycling classes (preferred but not mandatory).
front desk staff
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality, while also being very perceptive, attentive and dependable. We are a privately owned studio and EXCELLENT customer service is our #1 priority! We consider our clients family, and we consistently go above and beyond to ensure that their every visit is perfect!
• Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients with a consistently positive attitude
• Assist the studio management in daily studio tasks and projects, and be able to take initiative without direction
• Assist with sales of retail clothing and cycling shoes...maintain full product knowledge and effectively promote products.
• Carefully set-up new clients on bikes before class. Making sure that they are safe, comfortable, and familiar with the bike console and settings.
• Efficient navigation of our booking system to fulfill all client needs (check in, booking their bikes, etc)
• Provide support to the Ride instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
• Maintain current product knowledge for all studio products (memberships, class packages and retail products)
• Maintain the distinct Ride aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture at all times
• Customer service experience
• The ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment with a positive, can-do attitude
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Sales/service experience a plus
• Friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
• Social media skills a plus - Instagram and Facebook
• Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule.
• Be able to move quickly in a fast paced environment
• Be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for extended periods of time